Someone recently sent me a great quote, which I thought I would share with you as we head towards the holiday season.
“The quality of your life will be determined by the quality of the questions that you ask of yourself”.
I find this a powerful thought in itself.
I wonder what it would be like to start thinking now about a powerful question you want to ask of yourself over the Christmas break.
Here are some questions I have found to be super-powerful in the past.
- What do I want for me and my family next year and how will I know when I have got it?
- What did I do brilliantly in 2015 that I would like to do more of next year?
- What do I want to leave behind in 2015?
- What skill or behaviour do I want to develop for myself?
- Who do I want and need around me next year for it to be a great year?
- Is there something I need to stop doing in order to make way for some growth or development next year?
By the way, when you are thinking of questions, try and use the word ‘might’ in place of a ‘should’ as ‘might’ opens the mind to options and possibilities whereas ‘should’ closes it.
Share this Post